Tuesday, February 5, 2002

Now i got it! Anyway, i just got back from my high school alma mater (st. paul) because I've been training some students for an inter-school choral recitation. It was really tiring... Tiring, but fun. The contest will be held this Friday and we're actually *cramming* to finish all the actions and polish it on time. I'm planning to cut P.E. class tomorrow so we can practice the whole day. Oh well.



A lot of people are asking me if I was getting paid for this, and honestly, I'm not. I don't even get food allowance at times. A lot of them think I'm crazy for accepting such responsibility, but I don't know... Maybe I really am crazy. But it gives me a certain kind of fulfillment when I teach; it gives me a different kind of adrenaline rush. Plus, I feel like I am actually reliving my high school days. I love competition, and there is no other feeling as nice as being part of a winning team.



But then again, we still have to wait and see. I really do hope we win. The students I am training deserve nothing less. (Go St. Paul! :D)



By the way, whatchoo think of my new layout? :) (Be gentle!)

No comments:

Post a Comment