Monday, March 11, 2002

school has been... well, its usual bitchy self. i've been stressed out for the past couple of weeks, but gladly, just a few more days and it shall have come to pass. but really... i don't even remember sleeping nicely because my responsibilities and school work have been bugging me even in my dreams. that's how bad it is.



hmm... besides, not a lot of things have been blog-worthy...



thanks to everyone who signed my gbook... denise (whose gbook entry really cracked me up -- bene days!), ate jannie (nanggigil ng sobra), psyche (it's Catherine with a C -- hehe), aa (the grad!!!), carlo (free at last! heheh), jonathon (who put a rather long and poetic entry) and of course mitch who is now officially famous because of her first hate entry. :) heheheh...

No comments:

Post a Comment