Sunday, August 8, 2004

An Apparition

For those who are wondering, this is to confirm that I am indeed the "slaphappy" featured in Magic 89.9's Jake and Kelly Show last August 4. Ok, now that's out of the way, onto my real entry:



It's been so long (again) since I last blogged. I remember this joke we had back in college about this professor who RARELY came to class. Whenever we would see him, we'd say it's an "apparition" or a "sighting." Nyahaha...



I'm having a hard time sorting all my thoughts out to come up with a cohesive yet comprehensive entry. So in the spirit of totally unrelated thoughts, I'll just type away randomly.



  1. I'm leaving for Denmark on September 3 for our first module. I honestly do not know how I feel about it. Happy + anxious + excited + uncertain + scared.
  2. I envy the people who update their blogs often. I wish I had the same drive.
  3. I love love love my *improved* room. Said goodbye to my wallpaper last Wednesday. Now my room is a happy, sunny yellow and I LOVE IT! :)
  4. I will be missing the cheering competition -- for the Nth time!
  5. Judgement game today: UP-NU!!! nyahaha!
  6. Got my copy of my undergrad thesis. It took me to a ride down memory lane. How I miss my blockmates and all my college friends... *sniff* As I said in my acknowledgement: "I wish college would never end so we can just have fun. Period."
  7. So many things are changing. A couple broke up, a couple was "discovered." Love's too complicated.
  8. I have new glasses.


No comments:

Post a Comment