Tuesday, January 25, 2005

No Subject.

Blogging from the office. Slow day today, and I'm thankful. I had chicken for lunch, which I was unable to finish. I am craving for gallons and gallons of iced tea, and I don’t know why.



(Think: What to write, what to write…)



Random Thoughts Yet Again:



-I'm in a singing mood right now.

-I want the Vince's Life compilation.

-I love love love Mario's "You Should Let Me Love You." I SWEAR.

-Counting down the days til Feb 18th.

-I'm going to the UP Job Fair tomorrow!!! It would perhaps be in the exact same place where this Maersk adventure all started. I submitted my resume for this MISE Program in Maersk because I had extra copies of it left… one year after, tadaaa! I am here. Who would have thought… :)

-I'm having a good hair day today. :)

5 comments:

  1. that was me- dan =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. weee! I miss you Tengers! When can our block meet up again? weee! I miss you guys! anong balita sa mga peeps?

    ReplyDelete
  3. teng!!!!!

    vince's life is a GREAT read. :) love your lss po. :)

    ingat & god bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you write the Work vs Vocation piece? It was pretty good. Didn't sound like a 21- year-old =)

    Found your blog while looking for "Vince's Life". Wala lang, I'm a fan, eh, and I was looking for other fans.

    So have you finally gotten a copy? You should. I edited the manuscript. =) Yep, I know the real Vince and he is a-m-a-z-i-n-g!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As much as the piece was very appropriate for me at the time, I did not write it. :) A friend forwarded it to me and I did not know to whom I should give the credit. :)

    Anyway, yes, I have the compilation already! I think I bought it the day after that post. :) You edited the manuscript and you know Vince?? That's way cool. :)

    ReplyDelete