Saturday, October 29, 2005

Straight From Karlslunde, Part 3

I wasn't going to let the module pass by without posting on my blog straight from strange, strange Karlslunde. For the third time I am united with my fellow psycho MISE's from all over the world for two weeks of indescribable experiences.

The module is actually coming to a close now. I arrived here last 15th of October and today, 13 days, 3 exams, 10 days of 10-hour classes later, I'm getting ready to leave. As always, leaving is bittersweet.

But then again, I miss home. I really, really do.

And sadly, home would have to wait another week...

6 comments:

  1. yah, come home na..we miss you so muchie. hehe. happy happy birthday our dear teng! cool, first time to celebrate it outside the country! basta be back ha for our bday. we love n miss u:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. belated happy birthday teng! ^_^ oo nga, aliw, spending your bday in another time zone! :D see u soon.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ate teng! kaya pala ndi ka ngreply cos la ka dito nun..

    howel. missyou. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ate teng! kaya pala ndi ka ngreply cos la ka dito nun..

    howel. missyou. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. where are the pics?

    no CPH trip is complete without the united nations assembly-ish MISE pictures. heheh!

    looking forward to seeing you lolers! and of course, the yummy danish cookies. ΓΌ

    ReplyDelete
  6. ate teng.. i txtd u last time nung bday mo.. out of the country ka pla.. waahh.. mishoo po.. belated happy birthday..

    ReplyDelete