Sunday, July 30, 2006

I'm Just Crazy/Needy Like That

I guess I am needy. You know. I always need to be assured that I am loved and cared for. Not only am I needy, I’m also paranoid. The moment something changes – the way a person treats me, or when they forget to text me, or when their messages start to contain an extra punctuation or two (i.e. sorry!!!!, tampo????, saan????, etc) – I immediately freak out. I don’t know, I’m just crazy like that, I guess.

Often I am told that I put too much meaning on everything. Sometimes I do wonder if they’re right.

Honestly, many times I wish I would be more apathetic, and not so obsessive about things. I wish I could learn the art of detachment, of controlling how I am affected by my emotions or by the circumstances around me.

But like I said, maybe I am just crazy like that. I was born that way, raised that way, whatever. I’m just... that... that’s all.

I need sweet nothings.
I need those random text messages.
I need to cry sometimes.
I need a little irrationality.
I need good conversations.
I need some vices.
I need the occasional alcohol fix.
I need to know you are thinking of me.
I need to feel I am missed.

These are my needs. And there are times, those occasional moments when I just have to – HAVE TO – give in to these needs. So, please, on these times... indulge me. Do so, knowing that it will give me the utmost happiness – and that you caused it...

No comments:

Post a Comment