Sunday, November 16, 2003

One Score Ago...

      I had my 20th birthday celebration yesterday. And those who stayed late were lucky to witness my first encounter with drunkenness. Heheh.

      But still, it wasn't too bad a sight... I didn't throw up or anything but my friends said I was really madaldal already, beyond my usual talkataive self. :) And I have to admit that my vision and sense of balance were waning towards the end of the night, add to that the fact that I wasn't wearing my glasses. :D

      It's actually kinda cool... I've never been drunk before and it felt nice to be disoriented even for just a few hours. Heheh... weird, but true. I'm looking forward to my next drunken experience. I'm guessing it will be soon, maybe six days from now. :)




      A Startling Discovery: Last night, I found out that my tito was a former UP Student Regent. :) Wow. I didn't know I was related to such people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment