Friday, February 18, 2005

Leaving On a Jet Plane... Today

It has been a frantic couple of weeks, trying to meet the last few deadlines of MISE requirements and up until last night, I had been trying to clear everything, including the work that I would be leaving to some of my teammates while I am gone.

The time has again come for me to travel the grueling 13 hours to Copenhagen and spend the next couple of weeks with 100+ strangers, trying to learn more about the AP Moller-Maersk group, the shipping industry but above all about each other.

Today I am leaving with mixed emotions. It saddens me that I have not had the time to be excited about this trip... There have been lots of things going on in my head... But I guess it's better not to think about them first and look forward to this trip that presents itself with lots of challenges but also lots of fun as well (I hope).

I will be flying out tonight... Please do let me know that you're thinking of me by texting me or sending me an e-mail... Just so I won't be cold and lonely in the Denmark winter.

Be good while I'm gone, ok? :)

Incidentally... I will be in Denmark on the 24th of February. But it still doesn't change the fact that it's been five beautiful years. Go figure. :)

3 comments:

  1. good luck teng! :)

    ay, moved to blogspot as well. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. argh, i didn't even KNOW you left na pala. :( so sorry, darling... i didn't even wish you a bon voyage.and i'm writing this kung kelan e medyo lang pauwi ka na... hehehe... *hugs* hope you're having fun there, and next time we ransack your room again, dropping by on some whim to hop on a joyride to Tagaytay, we better have more of those exquisite dark chocolates... hahah XD mga PatayGutom na kaibigan. hehe.but really, wish you well while you're there...and more of those adventures when you return.

    happy happy five years!!! graveh na itich. wow. may nakatapos na ng kursong Engineering nang panahon na yun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hay ate teng. happyhappyhappy.=) we miss you.=)

    ReplyDelete