Sunday, March 27, 2005

Flashback

I saw an email I sent to my friend from the module. It brought back memories of how it felt like to just be AWAY for two weeks.

Below text edited for privacy and profanity. Haha.

Oddly enough, I am just coming from a very very bad hangover. Last night we had a "drinking party" where everyone was supposed to bring a drink from their own countries. It was so wild. Although I was not able to bring anything from the Philippines, the others brought so much! Anyway, I bought some drinks from the nearby supermarket just so I have something with me. Shempre ako naman si tikim ng lahat ng inumin diba (of course I tried all of it)! Somebody brought this Chinese wine that was supposed to be 52% alcohol (I tried it) and there was also this Brazilian (?) drink called Sangria that was, I dunno how may percent alcohol (I tried it) and there was also this Danish drink that I dunno how many percent alcohol as well (of course i tried it too), and then I finished off the 6 bottles of Whities I brought, so I had roughly 80++% alcohol with me. Hahahahahaha.

I went home around 2:30am, I don't even remember how I made it coz everything was spinning. I woke up this morning to find myself in the same clothes I had on last night. Then I stood up and sobrang hilo ako (I was so dizzy). I was coughing and the worst thing is that I was almost throwing up everytime I coughed. I had a class that starts 8am. I was such a nightmare......... I tried to force myself to feel better during class but it was just sooooo hard. That's really the crazy life right there.


Damn, was I wasted! But then, I always keep in mind that I'm allowed to be like this only in DK. (That's a promise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment