Wednesday, August 24, 2005

From Mariel's Blog

Was on sick leave today. Just wanted to post something, didn't matter whether or not it had sense... Taken from Mariel's blog.

EIGHT random things about me...
1. I work in Ortigas.
2. I'm always affected, never apathetic.
3. I love going home to my bed after a looong, tiring day.
4. I'm a sucker for love.
5. I wish I had unlimited call and text credit on my phone. If only Sun's service didn't suck so much, it would have been perfect for me.
6. I still dream of being in another industry, of another job.
7. Writing remains my passion. I want to die a writer.
8. I like Nina.

SEVEN ways to win my heart...
1. Be thoughtful.
2. Surprise me.
3. Smell heavenly.
4. Get to know me.
5. Always, ALWAYS text back.
6. Let me know and feel that you're thinking of me.
7. Love me. For real.

SIX things that make me mad...
1. Stupid drivers.
2. Whiny people who are in fact part of the problem.
3. Unwillingness to learn.
4. Looking down on others, for whatever reason.
5. Stealing side mirrors.
6. People who invade my privacy (specially my room).

FIVE things I believe in...
1. the power of my Creator
2. love
3. myself
4. free will
5. the good in people

FOUR things I want to do before I die...
1. Buy a BMW.
2. Publish a book.
3. Build my dream house.
4. Find the person I'd want to grow old with.

THREE things I'm afraid of...
1. Failure
2. Losing my loved ones
3. To die unhappy and unfulfilled.

TWO things I need to do right now...
1. Pack my gym bag.
2. Eat.

ONE person I want to see right now...
1. Abstain.

No comments:

Post a Comment