Friday, August 18, 2006

Guilty Pleasure

I was telling Tata that I love surveys, but I don't like posting them on bulletins coz other people should not be bombarded with my self-centered guilty pleasure. Haha. So I'm posting it here, in my very own nook on the wide wide web, where anybody who doesn't want to read my survey answers can just get the hell out of here.

Haha. Angst, anyone?! Haynako, survey na nga! :)


[A is for age]
-- 22 years and 9 months

[B is for beer of choice]
-- San Miguel Super Dry

[C is for career]
-- Communicologist. Astig! Hehe.

[D is for your dog's name]
-- Buster and Dash

[E is for essential item you use everyday]
-- Cellphone, Shampoo and Conditioner.

[F is for favorite song at the moment]
-- Paano - Originally by APO Hiking Society

[G is for favorite games]
-- Dynomite and Planarity! (madami ako niyan, wala kasi akong ginagawa sa office. Hehe joke lang Sir Jude.)

[H is for hometown]
-- Las Pinas

[I is for instruments you play]
-- Triangle, and damn good at it!!! hahaha

[J is for favorite juice]
-- Does iced tea count? If not, Watermelon Juice (serious, meron niyan sa HK)

[K is for kids]
-- Wala, isip bata lang.

[L is for last hug]
-- Mama

[M is for malls]
-- BTC (as in Banilad Town Center in Banilad, Cebu) Hahah. Pero dito sa Manila, ATC of course, Megamall, Southmall, Mall of Asia... (Siyet dapat bayaran na ko ni Henry Sy.)

[N is for name of your crush]
-- Crush? I'm 22 for goodness sake, di na uso ang crush sakin noh!!!

[O is for overnight hospital stays]
-- None. Ever! Yay. I hate hospitals.

[P is for phobias]
-- Failure.

[Q is for quote]
-- Passion can make you crazy but is there any other way to live?

[R is for biggest regret]
-- Not learning karate when I was a kid. I could be kicking butt now. (I still kick butt, not in that way though. *evil laugh*)

[S is for status:]
-- It's complicated. Naks parang Friendster! Haha. Seriously. Next question.

[T is for time you wake up]
-- Depends on the day of the week.

[U is for underwear]
-- Comfy herbench undies

[V is for vegetable you love]
-- Young Corn (does that count?). Shitake Mushrooms. Lettuce but not too much. Tomatoes.

[W is for worst habit]
-- Being impulsive

[X is for x-rays you've had]
-- None since I was in college

[Y is for yummy food you make]
-- World's Best Spaghetti! (yabang), Torta, Sinigang, Adobo and Pork Steak (try me!)

[Z is for zodiac sign]
-- Proud Scorpio

No comments:

Post a Comment