Saturday, October 19, 2002

got a haircut today. my hair used to be short. now it's, errr, shorter, i guess. :) i slept really late kanina, i mean i think it's so late it's early already! (huh?) i slept at 5am because i was reading a book... okay, so i'm a dork. haha.



anyway... we're going to have our sem-ender block party this monday... yippee!! the end of this semester sure needs to be celebrated! we had six subjects last sem, and all of them were pretty demanding. talk about taking up every bit of our free time. and to add to that, i was a member of my org's executive board (that's a first for me), and i had to handle the recruitment process coz i am VP for members. i've never been that toxic! almost every other week was hell week. i'm only thankful it's over. some of my friends say that it will be doubly harder next sem though. but i'm not gonna think about that. let me enjoy the few sweet days before novemeber 14 comes around again and drags me off to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment