Friday, October 25, 2002

Last Monday we had our sem-ender party. Although only half of the class were in attendance, I still enjoyed myself. We played billiards and charades, and a mean game of boys-vs-girls basketball! Who would've expected the girls to win? In the words of my friend NJ, "Dangal ang itinaya!" Couldn't have said it better myself.Ü



Anyway, I woke up with a really sore throat today. :( My tonsils are bothering me a lot. I might ask my mom if I can have it removed.



With my birthday coming up in barely over a week, I have decided not to have a party. I think I'd rather keep the money. ;) Even if I'm supposed to be celebrating my LAST TEENAGE YEAR.... UST and St. Paul Manila will resume classes on the 4th, both La Salle and Mapua still have classes by then. Most of my HS friends go to these schools, and if ever I do have a party, only those from UP and Ateneo can surely make it. Most of my blockmates are from the north, and I live down south. With all those bomb threats... Well, you get the picture.



So there.Ü I just had to justify not having a party to myself. Haha. Ü



Did anyone watch Survivor? Although I've always thought of Robb as an @$$, that was a pretty touching speech he gave there. Well, yeah, it was a bit touchy-feely but appreciated nonetheless.Ü And during Tribal Council, Jeff Probst really summed it up by saying, "The tribe has experienced spiritual growth, but it seems like the person who inspired that growth was the same person you voted out. Some game, huh?" Cocky cocky Jeff! Haha.Ü But... well said.



some shoutouts:

Thanks to all my guestbook signers! I feel loved. Hehe.Ü And AJ, read my entry. I'm not gonna have a party, so you're not invited.Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment