Wednesday, October 22, 2003

      Okay, so you see the time stamp below this entry? I wrote that in January of this year, almost ten whole months ago! I'm so happy to finally get this to work (again). I really felt the need to revive my blog; I needed to vent out my thoughts or else I feel like my brain will explode (who knows? It just might happen.)



      So first things first. How are you? What have you been up to? And how the hell did you land on my blog? Hmmm... whatever your answers are to my questions, let me welcome you... WELCOME! Heheh.



      It's been roughly a couple of weeks since my sembreak started... This will be my last semestral break. *Whew* Now there it is -- I just felt some kind of feeling I can't quite identify.



      My friend aA asked me how I felt about graduating. I wanted to answer her question accuratly because it has also been bugging me for quite a time now -- and all I could cough up was a weak "I really don't know." But I told her I was feeling like high school all over again, which I was...



      It's all so, erm, beyond words. I really feel happy and MIGHTY PROUD that I'm finally graduating... but I'm afraid Im having some kind of separation anxiety. Y'know, after 16 years, you're finally out of school... and it's oddly unsettling!



      I remember what Ley's parents said the other day -- that if there's anyone happier than us when we graduate, it will be them -- the parents. Hmmm...



      Graduation, I guess, is the world's way of telling me that I am being given a chance to prove to my parents (and the Filipino nation, as a UP student) that my education was well worth their investment. And how I should feel about this? I still have 5 months to go. Let's wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment