Sunday, December 5, 2004

Come on over to My Place

I remember having a fit when my sister told me that she and her friend had played Scrabble in my room. I am typically possessive and I know it, but when we talk about my room, this possessiveness increases hundred-fold. Maybe it's because my room is the only place I "own" (technically that's not true, it's my parents' but you know what I mean) -- hence I would greatly appreciate if people stayed out of it, unless once of these two conditions are true: one, you are there to clean it or two, I invited you in.



This is in the spirit of "honoring (?)" that place I love so much.



1. What's the color of your bedroom walls?

>A sunny pastel yellow. Love it.



2. What's in the drawer of your dresser?

>I don't have a dresser.



3. Do you have hardwood floor?

>Nope. Ceramic tiles.



4. What kind of pictures are on the walls?

>Lots. High school, College, Module 1 in Denmark, Officemates and a collage picture of Me, Stella and Mark (my MISE Batchmates from the Philippines).



5. Is your computer in the bedroom?

>Most unfortunately, no.



6. Did you make your bed today?

>No...



7. Are your clothes all over the place?

>Nope. I'm somewhat vain with my room. I often prefer spic-and-span.



8. What color are your sheets?

>Blue and white. Stars and moons. Love it.



9. When you walk in the bedroom what's the

first thing you smell?

>The air freshener. Smells heavenly. :)



10. Do you have a tv in your room?

>Yes.



11. Are there any full-length mirrors in plain

view?

>Yes, just one.



12. What's on the table next to the bed?

>My remotes (yes, in plural, haha), the book I'm currently reading and a night lamp.



13. What's in the drawer of the table next to the

bed?

>Hehe. Chocolate. :) and more pictures.



14. What covers the windows? Curtains or mini

blinds?

>Currently, none. Does a blanket count? Hehe.



15. What's piled up under your bed?

>I just emptied it, so none.



16. Is your bed brass or wood framed?

>Not brass, but some kind of metal.



17. Are the lights bright or dim in the room?

>Dim. All are in a warm hue.



18. Do you use a little plug-in night light?

>No. A night lamp, yes.



19. How many wardrobes do u have?

>Just one.



20. Do you drink or smoke in your bedroom?

>No.



21. The most Eye Catching item in the room?

>When you come over, you'll find out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment