Monday, November 17, 2008

Harassed

This is it. I have to write. I am feeling restless and a hundred different things are running through my head. I had one month to plan everything but, according to the natural order of things (which I noticed I now currently use as my scapegoat for many situations that I find myself in), of course I left everything to the last minute.

Tasks to finish at work. Things to hand over. Pasalubongs to buy. Stuff to pack. Activities to plan and decide on. Tickets to book. All within the next 68 hours; 20 of which I have to spend in the office, and at least another 20 for sleeping, which leaves me with roughly 28 hours (including bathroom breaks and meals, which I most likely will forsake in favor of the above mentioned things to do). I could so freak out right now.

But, but, but, I have decided not to ruin the fun of it all by being stressed out about the trip -- this is supposed to be a vacation after all. I need to get rid of the stress and make way for excitement.

I'm trying to shake it off. Trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment