Friday, April 12, 2002

I have decided to rid myself of my cell phone for the next ten days. When I checked my unbilled charges a while ago, it had amounted to 999.66 pesos. And I’m not even halfway through my billing period! So I figured it would be better if I stuck it out with my turn-off-my-cell-phone plan. I’m already ashamed of myself; my mom doesn’t deserve all those headaches over my cell phone bill. I often said that I couldn’t live without my cell phone but believe me, my bill is huge. Humongous even. And these tough times call for, well, some action.



I guess I love my mother too much to hurt her by abusing the luxury that she has given me of having a post-paid cell phone account. And also because of that love, I’ll be able to live without my cell phone for ten days. So there.



Please visit my my new baby. :) Oh no, it's not a boyfriend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment