Sunday, April 21, 2002

i've been to two reunions in two days. last april 18, we had our high school reunion, organized by my friends from my senior class and it was actually held in my house! :D psyche was there and like she said, it was like we never grew up. :) we had lots of fu recounting our experiences in high school and anecdote after anecdote cracked everyone up... the atmosphere was still bubbly and well, very noisy, and three years did not make much difference. of course some were taller or thinner or fairer, and some had several boyfriends down their list, but everyone was still pretty much the same. i love those guys. :D



the second reunion was with my high school busmates. our school bus usually starts picking us up at around 5am and we arrive home at around 7pm, so we really spend a lot of time together, and we start and end our days together as well. we've really grown so close even if we were from four different batches, and i can say we've really formed a special bond. we spent the night reminiscing our kalokohan over barbecue and fried chicken... hahah. i love those guys too. :D



thinking back to the past two days, I realized I had four beautiful and meaningful years in high school… i guess that’s one of the reasons why I feel so attached to my alma mater. no matter how people put St. Paul down, I guess it will always be a part of me – a big part of me – because I owe to that school much of who I am now. Not only has it given me a good education, it has also given me people and friendships and memories to cherish for the rest of my life. that school has been good to me, and I do not have a lot of reasons not to be proud of my being a Paulinian.

No comments:

Post a Comment