Saturday, April 13, 2002

Winnie and Kevin kissed! :) I love that show, The Wonder Years... I used to watch reruns of that show on Star World, even when i was still in second year hs... it suddenly stopped (much to my dismay) and i've been wanting to see it again since then... and now, The Disney Channel is showing it again. hahah. i'm a sucker for cheesy underage love stories on tv... heheh. :)



anyway, it was my little sister's birthday party today. as usual, the ever-loving and world's greatest ate, me (heheh, you can bonk me now) was emcee and game master... walalang... (i wanted to say "they grow up so fast" but i'd sound like my mom... heheh, but it's true) sometimes i wish my sister would never grow old... coz she's at this age when she can constantly irritate me and i hate it when i get mad at her. but sometimes i can't control myself; more often that not, she fails to understand the things that are important to me -- things like silence, neatness, Austin, my laptop (heheh) or her having to memorize the multiplication table -- and why they are important to me... but what can i say? she's only 8 years old. my mom tells me that i shouldn't expect her to be on my level of thinking, and that it would greatly help if i go down to her maturity level and explain things. well of course my mom is right. i try to do that... but i'm only human. :)



i love my sister. i'd kill anyone who would harm or hurt her.



walalang. i just wanted to put that on record. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment