Tuesday, April 9, 2002

well, i think a long blog entry is due. i was gone for four days and now i have no excuse not to blog (kudos to our most industrious blogger)since school's out so... here i am.



my family and i went to Subic for the long weekend... and while i was packing, i was thinking whether or not i should bring my laptop. i've been working on this layout since last friday and i really wanted to upload it before the week ended. but i decided against it, thinking that i'd probably be too busy swimming and shopping to want to finish my layout in Subic. besides, there would probably be no phone line in the place where we would be staying.



it turns out, there were a couple of hours of boredom that i could have used to finish the new layout. oh well. during that time, i thought of a name for my laptop. i now call him Austin. from Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me. pretty lame but what the heck? i loved that film. =D haha.



anyway, we had luch at the Triboa Bay Country Club and the food was fantastic. i loved their Ceasar's Salad. my cousins and i were really so full -- the food was absolutely sinful. :)



because my tito is the president of a government organization handling loan guarantees, their vacation incentive included a two-day stay at one of the APEC villas. remember the houses they built for the different national leaders when they held the APEC summit here in the Philippines? that's where we stayed... the house was very well-furnished and it had floor-to-ceiling windows that offered a comanding view of the beach.



well, that's all for my Subic Adventure. :) btw, it's my little sister's 8th birthday today. i remember she told me a while ago, "Ate Teng, 8 na ko. Ang tanda ko na." heheh, so what do you call me now? a senior citizen? hahah. :)



Happy Birthday, Tata!!!



as if she could read this, but what the heck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment