Friday, February 8, 2008

Who would you team up with if you were to join the Amazing Race?

I was planning on going out today to grab some fresh air and just walk around the city but after lunch I chanced upon the Amazing Race marathon on AXN and that pretty much kept me nailed to my couch. How fun would that be to race around the world?! I know it's probably tougher than it looks and arguing with your partner must be a b*tch, but wow, I mean what an experience it would be...

I was thinking, if I were to join the show, I would most probably take my sister. I know I always tease her to death for being maarte but I know she'd step up when the situation calls for it. Otherwise, I can always bully her into stepping up. Hahaha. Joke. But yeah, it would be a great adventure. Unfortunately, although they're now looking for contestants for Amazing Race Asia 3, my sister is waaay below the age limit.

What about you? Who would you team up with if you were to join the Amazing Race?

No comments:

Post a Comment