Friday, October 24, 2008

Random Random

Better to have a blog entry with random thoughts than to not have a blog entry at all. :)

* * *
Goodbye to the Rebel who served me well
I said goodbye to my Canon Rebel today. At this very moment my beloved 400D is on its way to its new owner - my (extremely lucky) younger sister. (who I dunno what she did to deserve it - D sa unit test!!!). I hear she's aspiring to be a photojournalist. Tata, use my camera well, ok?

* * *
Work woes
A lot of people have been having work woes lately. Me included. My family and friends have advised me to just look forward to my vacation plans (I'm leaving Nov. 20th!!!) but the thing is... I don't really want to be one of those people whose only source of happiness are their days off from work.

But then again, of course it is a personal decision to get one's tired ass to work everyday. Just another one of those poisons we pick ourselves.

* * *
Non-acrophobic wanted
Jaim!!! Heli ride ha! Don't bail out on me!

I am yet to find a travel buddy who's not deathly afraid of heights. I mean, I too am afraid but I do try. And I love roller coasters! Bungee jumping is next. John Rae, idol kita diyan. Dadasalan ko muna yung Macau Tower. Last night Jaybee and I were discussing it and I was getting clammy hands just thinking about standing on the edge right before the plunge. Katakot!!!

* * *
Homesick nanaman
It's been 3 months since I last went home. In keeping with my biological clock (hehe) I am feeling homesick again. The fact that Papa mentioned that they are headed to Subic for the weekend totally did not help. I miss our family roadtrips! And Subic, though I've been there many times, is a welcome respite from the hustle and bustle of Manila.

Kelan kaya ako uuwi... for good?

* * *
Events Galore
To make the days pass more quickly so that the next thing I know it's Nov. 20, I've been trying to book my evenings as well. So next week on the 29th I will be watching Lea Salonga in the Cinderella musical - they're here in Beijing for 5 days. Then I have tickets for Kanye West's Glow in the Dark tour on Nov. 1st - yahoo!

And then of course there's that day... Third day of the eleventh month of the year. Will it be an event? Or will it be just another Monday? Who cares, when I'm turning 25?! Waaaah! I'm sticking to age 24. Haha. Walang kokontra!

No comments:

Post a Comment