Tuesday, October 14, 2008

When was the last time someone made you smile?

I have had a quite productive day. Work, work, work -- just like I used to be. Just like how it's supposed to be. (Hehe.)

So earlier as I was click-clacking on my keyboard, all of a sudden I realized that the muscles on my face feels too slack. I tried moving my lips around and then it hit me... I need to smile more! I thought to myself - someone please make me smile.

Then I started writing this blog entry. I was supposed to ask you guys to hit me with your best joke so I can sit here and laugh my ass off. But fast forward to 5:30pm, with this entry not quite finished, a friend came over to my seat and we chatted for a while. As we were laughing about some stuff he suddenly quips, "I am happy to see that I've made you smile."

I think God was listening when I asked for someone to make me smile. Now I don't feel so ho-hum anymore. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment