Saturday, October 7, 2006

And the Question Is... At Ang Tanong Ay...

How do you follow a blog entry like that?

The reaction to my previous blog entry has been, well, unexpected and funny. Someone thought I was on drugs (hilarious, Stella!) and someone seems to be doubting my sanity as well (thanks for the concern, Lucy!) and the rest, pretty much just had a difficult time reading it.

Well, this is just to confirm that I am neither on drugs, nor am I depressed. My biggest problem right now is sleeplessness. Case in point: I'm still up at 3:38 am, posting this. I really can't figure out the cause of this... I'm thinking it's the bed, or its placement, or something to that effect. I can't wait to move out. (Yeah. In 5 months.)

Classes will be resuming on Sunday. So tomorrow I will be fully focused on reviewing the lessons. At least, that's the plan. I'll let you know how that turns out.

Anyway, it rained today. Nothing too special about that, it's just that it was my first rainfall here in China. At first I wasn't too sure if it was really faint thunder I was hearing, what with all the constructions going on I thought it was just some heavy machinery dropping something (hah!), but yeah, turns out it actually meant rain. It was just a light shower though, which stopped after about half an hour. After which, I proceeded to walking to the nearby McDonald's for some dinner. Some Friday night, huh? :)

I should go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment