Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Semi-Nega Post

I'm trying to stay positive. Specially considering the fact that I am not home (read: Las Pinas, Philippines) and I cannot allow myself to be too sad at the risk of eventually giving up and wanting to leave. But of course I do have rants. So indulge me in one negative post and I promise to stay away from too many rants from now on!

1. My room here in BLCU is sooo small. Yes I have a balcony but it is of no use to me! I'd rather have more space.
2. The bed is sooo hard. It hurts my back.
3. There is a lack of surfaces to place stuff. Grrrr.
4. There are no hangers!!!
5. I cannot buy too much stuff for the place because I'm moving out right after the course, around 4 months from now. Sayang naman diba?
6. I hate Chikka kasi laging nadi-disconnect!!! But do i have a choice?! No!!! Because it's free! Haay. Can anybody help me solve that?

Okay enough of those! Sabi nga ni Stella, postive vibes... :)

On a happier note, I had a good lunch today.


Yummy wherever you have it.



Whenever I am in a foreign land, McDonalds always provides me some sort of security. Like, even if I don't speak the language, I will not die of hunger nor will I have to accidentally eat any exotic food -- because there's always McDonalds.

Come to think of it, maybe I do believe in that statement more than I care to admit! I have eaten in McDonalds in most, if not all of the cities I've been to! Copenhagen, Rome, Milan, Berlin, Hong Kong, Tokyo -- even Cagayan de Oro... Ah except for the Southeast Asian ones. Singapore, Bintan, Bohol and Bangkok (I remember I had KFC here instead, haha). That's an interesting albeit slightly scary thought.

But then again, I'm still glad that I have McDonalds as my security blanket when it comes to meals. It's never easy being in a foreign land, and anything that can make you feel comfortable or the least bit secure, you'll hang on to it.

So, how much do you think McDonalds will pay me for this shameless plug? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment