Saturday, October 14, 2006

Dreaming in Mandarin

If last week, I had a post everyday, then I back to ignoring my blog this week. It has been so hectic, these Mandarin classes, I don't think I've even had the time to catch my breath.

We've been breezing through the lessons at a frantic pace. Ok, given that this is an intensive course, I should have expected it. But still. Give me the liberty to whine. Hehe.

We finished 6 lessons, one lesson a day and usually with homework to boot and a quiz the next day. We've been having 6 hours of classes everyday from Sunday to Friday. Really. No other word for it. Nakakaloka.

By the way, I've been dreaming in Mandarin. Andrea, wo de tongxue (my classmate), said that this is one sign that we are becoming bilingual. Or in most of our cases, tri-lingual. Yes!

1 comment:

  1. lola... hayyyy... it's sooo sad we only get to get in touch through this. i haven't gone to the UK assignment yet. we're pushin for a new local account here kasi eh. i'm all work and no play because it's Ramadan here. God, I can't wait for Christmas. What are your plans? I plan to go home cause we've got a 2-week break. Tell you what... If you won't go home, I'll try to visit you there. Ok kasi rates ng Beijing-Dubai eh. Hehe. I'll see yah soon. And yeah... hindi na ko makapag-antay sa killer jokes ni Ley.

    Don't worry about me I'm feeling better now. =) Welcome to the expat life... Miss yah!

    ReplyDelete