Wednesday, June 23, 2004

In Retrospective

     This is a survey from what we now know as the new "survey factory" -- what else but Friendster.



10 Years Ago, I...


1. was only a decade old.

2. became a big sister.

3. was studying in Elizabeth Seton.

4. did not know how to drive.

5 Years Ago, I...

1. spent the last of "the best years oy my life" -- high school @SPCP.

2. met a very special person.

3. went to Baguio for the first time.

4. did not know i would be here answering this survey today.

3 Years Ago, I...

1. entered college.

2. attended an "orientation" for a sorority.

3. was Sabayang Pagbigkas coach for the first time.

4. had the worst interview of my life.

A Year Ago, I...

1. was working on my thesis.

2. was contemplating about today, wondering what I'd be doing.

3. enjoyed the company of my blockmates. How I miss them.

4. lost the Orcomsoc elections.

This Year, I...

1. graduated!

2. had my room retiled.

3. had my first job.

4. went through major, very overwhelming changes.

Yesterday, I....

1. cried.

2. went to office on public transportation!

3. checked my e-mail.

4. slept early.

Today, I ....

1. wore long sleeves.

2. purposefully almost bumped a jeepney.

3. enjoyed work.

4. made plans for tomorrow.

Tomorrow I will...

1. eat crispy pata at Max's!!!

2. wake up early -- again.

3. drink free Mochachino from the office vendo. :)

4. celebrate something. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment