Monday, September 15, 2008

Frustration with a capital F

There aren't enough hours in a day to waste. I can't believe the long weekend is over and that I will be headed back to work in a few hours. I am so not in the mood to go back to work. So I guess the smart thing to do is... while away my frustration at this ungodly hour by answering another survey.

What were you doing last Friday night?
- Had a good dinner at a Middle Eastern restaurant then watched an excellent Hindi movie called Lagaan, which converted me into an Aamir Khan fan overnight. :)

Name something you did yesterday?
- Watched Wedding Crashers on DVD

Last person you text messaged?
- Jaim

Who was the last person to call you?
- Mark

Next time you travel out of the country where will it be?
- US... If I get my visa.

What color are your eyes?
- Really dark brown that it's almost black. Like everyone from home.

Are you allergic to anything?
- Glitter... and rude people.

Last place you ordered food from?
- Ganges. Indian food.

Who knows lots of secrets about you?
- Good friends. And my sister.

When was the last time you lied?
- Can't remember...

Do you like fire? Why?
- I like it the normal amount, for pragmatic purposes.

What do you wear more, jeans or sweats?
- Jeans.

Do you want to be a teacher?
- Sometimes I think I do. I'm just afraid I won't have enough patience.

Is anyone jealous of you?
- Not that I know of. Hehe.

Have any regrets?
- Every once in a while, but I try not to think about it.

Is cheating ever okay?
- No. I quite judge people who cheat.

Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
- A Beijing cab driver.

What are you looking forward to?
- Salary adjustment this month, Jaybee visiting in October and the US trip in November. :)

What's your name spelled backwards?
- inibam ademarrab enna enitsirhc

What did you do last night?
- Game night at Irene's. We played the Beijing version Monopoly and I won! :)

The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
- Come A Little Bit Closer by Brandy - that's because of you Mariel! :)

Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?
- Thank God I've never been that bored. Hehe.

Last time you swam in a pool?
- A couple of weeks ago. In Alexander.

What are you wearing?
- Sleep wear

How many cars have you owned?
- Technically, none that I've bought with my own money.

Type of music you dislike most?
- Heavy metal

Are you registered to vote?
- Yep

Do you have cable?
- Yep, like 70 Chinese channels that I have no use of.

What kind of computer do you use?
- A black Macbook

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
- Yes!

Furthest place you ever traveled?
- Europe

What's your favorite comic strip?
- Does Far Side count? There's also a witty one on Inquirer but I don't know what it's called.

Do u know all the words to the national anthem?
- I better!

Shower, morning or night?
- Preferably both

Best movie you've seen in the past month?
- Lagaan

Favorite pizza toppings?
- Beef, mushroom, garlic and extra cheese. Hay I miss A Veneto.

What cell phone provider do you have?
- Globe and China Mobile

Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
- Does personality day count? When I was in grade 6 I think. Haha

Orange juice or Apple?
- Apple

Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?
- My best Beijing girls Haifa and Gauri

Favorite chocolate bar?
- Rittersport White Chocolate with Hazelnuts and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (does my second one count?)

Who is your longest friend and how long?
- Elaine. About 13 years.

Ever thrown up in public?
- Hahahaha once and it's something I would love to forget. Hehehe

Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
- The latter, but I wonder if they are mutually exclusive...

Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Attraction, yes. Love, I doubt.

Where would you like to go right now?
- Anywhere I can be with family and good friends. Preferably with some good Pinoy food and booze... and throw in a beautiful sunset as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment