Friday, August 15, 2008

Finally, goodbye week 33!

I had written this rather long entry about how thankful I was that this week was coming to an end. But for some reason when I was about to publish it, I got an error, and then it was gone.

Anyway, honestly the past five days have definitely been one of the longest and painfully slow weeks I have had in quite a while. But I have emerged from it rather unscathed and will just be filing it as some days 'better left forgotten.'

Guess all I wanted to say is not to worry, I've gotten myself and my life back in order now and hopefully will not plunge back to sadness like I did the past week anytime soon. I'll be watching a number of Olympic events this week so that ought to cheer me up. I just found out that even if Philippines was eliminated at boxing on the first round (I was supposed to watch him tomorrow if he qualified), I will still catch a couple of Filipino athletes during the Men's Taekwondo and Men's 10m springboard preliminaries on Wednesday and Friday respectively. So that's a happy thought. :)

Hope you guys had a better week than I did, and happy weekend everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment