Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tossing and Turning (Random thoughts entry)

After having recovered from last week's social boredom, I am yet again facing another problematic habit - having trouble falling asleep. Yeah maybe it's not a habit, because for the most part it is something that I cannot control. I lie on my bed with the lights out, but my mind is completely lucid and is working in overdrive. And when I eventually fall asleep, I awake every couple of hours for no reason, hence by the time 8am rolls around and it's time to head to work, I am dragging my dead-tired, unrested body to the shower.

Let me unload some of my random thoughts, maybe this will help.

1. A Filipino will be competing during today's taekwondo event that I'm watching, and in the diving event on Friday. I so badly want to believe that there's still hope for a medal, but...

2. Salamat Jaim sa bigay mong iTunes gift certificate. Sa wakas nadagdagan ko na yung games ng iPod ko. Nakakaadik yung tatlong games na na-download ko. Monopoly is the best.

3. Hindi ko alam kung saan ako pupunta during the October holidays. Parang corny naman kung uuwi nanaman ako. (Ops Teng seryoso ikaw ba yan?!)

4. Masaya naman si blue fishie, sa totoo lang. He swims up and down his bowl and is so energetic, that it really convinces me that maybe he did kill the red fish. Possessive si blue fishie ko and he only wants the bowl (and perhaps the owner as well?) to himself. Hehe.

5. Naka-shuffle songs mode ang iPod ko. Ang tugtog: Your love is the greatest gift of all. (It's not the flowers wrapped in fancy paper...) Hahaha may naaalala ako sa kantang ito and it involves a 1/2 lengthwise piece of paper (also known as 1/3!). Hahaha walalang.

6. Ber na next month. Pasko nanaman... o kay tulin ng araw.

7. I am trying to memorize the Chinese song Beijing Huanying Ni (Beijing Welcomes You - watch it here with the English subtitles) - it's one of the official Olympic songs. Wala lang, achievement lang pag talaga ngang na-memorize ko yun. Next time you see me maybe you can ask me to sing it. Hehe. Beijing huanying ni, you mengxiang shei dou liaobuqi, you yongqi jiuhui you qiji... Amazing that I can even write that. I still can't believe sometimes that I can speak (even a little bit of) Chinese.

Okay, now I'm feeling sleepy. Hmm. Writing worked. Interesting. I'm off, before this sleepiness wears off again.

No comments:

Post a Comment