Sunday, November 10, 2002

Deleted the comments thingie. Can't make it work. Sorry, friend, you just have to be patient with my guestbook. :D



Bought a new pair of shades and SIX Friends vcd's! Woohoo! My collection's expanding! Yey! :D Right now I'm reviewing my sister for her Religion class. They have to memorize the mysteries of the holy rosary. She told me that there is a new set of mysteries -- so there is already a total of four. Aside from Joyful, Sorrowful and Glorious Mysteries, we now have the Luminous Mysteries. Judging from the my sister's list, it's includes some of Jesus' miracles and acts of faith.



Hmmm... I remember my grade school and high school days... Sometimes I miss Religion class. It's so easy to take for granted our obligations as Christians when no one is constantly reminding us to do it. Back then the administration would take care of the First Friday masses, Confessions, Retreats, praying of the Holy Rosary and even our blessing before and after meals. I for one used to complain about it, but yes, sometimes I really do wish myself back to the time when all you had to do was wait for someone else's instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment