Monday, November 18, 2002

Watching Charmed already (which means I made it on time -- hehe) and Paige is sooo pretty! :D



Anyway, I went to school today and was late for my first class -- it was raining hard in Las Pinas when I left. Y'know, I think it's costing me more to bring a car to school than just commuting... Although I got a raise on my allowance to cover gas expenses, I still feel I might be spending too much. The gas prices are just too high. And I go through 2 major highways (Coastal and D. Macapagal) so the rightmost pedal takes the strain, and gulps the gas! I really have to weigh the pros and cons. Whew. I admit it's more comfortable and I feel secure bringing the car. It's just so unsafe out on the streets nowadays.



Speaking of which, it was not a really good day last Friday because I lost something of great value, and my little sister did too. I'm not gonna say it again coz my dad doesn't know about it -- just playing safe. :) I was disheartened when my 8-yr-old sister said, "Ate, ang dami talagang masasamang tao sa Pilipinas, no?" I hate it that at such an early age, she is given reasons to distrust people. Pfft. Some people may be evil... but... I don't want her to lose faith in the whole of humanity. Every single one of us, after all, are inherently good... and I believe it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment