Tuesday, November 26, 2002

I'm so into Daniel Radcliffe. I'm like a school girl absolutely drooling over this 13-year-old boy. He is sooooo cute, with this sexy British accent and this I-just-hit-puberty quality to his voice... Hahaha, cradle snatcher! :) I was just reminded of how adorable he is coz I saw him on Oprah in Star World toady. Thank God I don't heve classes on Tuesdays! :D



Speaking of which, I heard there was a bomb threat on UP Manila today and the Chancellor actually suspended all classes. I was supposed to have a meeting for JMA today but Ces, our president, called to tell me it was cancelled. Bomb threat at UP Manila? Come to think of it, we're situated near some important institutions -- the Supreme Court, Department of Justice and the Court of Appeals to name some, and of course PGH and the US Embassy are only a few blocks away. Still, the idea of bombing my school seems so far fetched, ridiculous even. But then again, wasn't that what they said about the World Trade Center?

No comments:

Post a Comment