Thursday, November 21, 2002

Unknown till it was discovered by archaeologists, the mystic horoscope is divided into 12 signs, each one ruled by a different Egyptian god. 4000 years ago, mothers took their new born baby girls to the Temple of the Sun on the banks of the Nile, where priests consulted sacred writings to foretell the infants' romantic futures.



OCTOBER 16th - NOVEMBER 9th

ISIS, Goddess of Miracles

Those born under the sign of this ancient Egypt's chief goddess have a magic touch. With a smile, they can captivate any man who attracts them. Finding Mr. Right is easy for Isis' daughters they can spot him a mile off and snare him/her with their great charm.



--from an email. Hey, I had no classes today! Actually, I had no class today. I only have Technical Writing 2 on thursdays and a few minutes after I left the house, Ley texted me and said we weren't going to meet. Woohoo! :D



I'm considering selling my old Sweet Valley books at our village tiangge... But I'm having second thoughts. I might regret not having them (y'know, sentimental value) but I really would like to have some spending money for Christmas. Besides, I'd like to help my mom replace the Palm I lost. Hmmm... Bahala na.

No comments:

Post a Comment