Saturday, November 9, 2002

Pretty uneventful day... Just went to the dentist to have some fillings, and then went to the grocery with mama and my sister. I bought a Corrs Unplugged DVD but it won't play. :( My papa says it's because the TV is of a different system or some technical thing... So there.



I've finished watching 9 volumes of FRIENDS vcd's. It's my new collection. :) I already have volumes 1-4 of season 1, all volumes of season 2 and both volumes of The Best of FRIENDS vcd's. :) But I still have a looong way to go, coz there are already 8 seasons available on vcd, and I really want to know what happens in season 9 coz that's when the 9/11 tragedy happened. Because the series is set in Manhattan, New York, I don't remember an episode of Friends where the Twin Towers or the Manhattan Skyline is not shown. I want to know how they reacted to the tragedy, but the vcd's of the 9th season will probably be released here after a year or so.



Anyway, to anyone thinking of giving me a gift this Christmas (ehem, ehem) I would very much appreciate vcd's of the remaining 6 seasons. I will be eternally grateful, I promise! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment