Wednesday, November 27, 2002

In my last post, I was raving about Daniel Radcliffe, but today I'll be raving about something else -- my favorite song as of the moment, Passenger Seat by Stephen Speaks. It's been playing nonstop on my computer. Whew. :) It's just so dreamy... Imagine someone singing that to you. Isn't it just totally romantic...??? :D



"And I've got all that I need right here in the passenger seat... And I can't keep my eyes on the road knowing that she's inches from me...



Anyway, the conflict involving my other "project" has been resolved, so, I'm again putting up a link to this site. It's something I made for the juniors (3rd year) back in my high school. They're NOT my batchmates (actually, only in name coz I'm a JUNIOR in COLLEGE), I am *drumroll* four years older than them. So there. Go view and sign the guestbook, okish? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment