Thursday, November 14, 2002

First day of school today. I watched Harry Potter! Haha. My sister said, "Mama, si Ate hindi pumasok. First day pa naman. Nanood lang ng Harry Potter." Actually, that's not true. My first (and only) class starts at 2:30pm so I left home by 9:00am so I can catch the first screening at Rob. :)



Bad thing happened today. While I was driving along Coastal, I was suddenly struck by this terrible, terrible headache. There was light traffic in Zapote but I had a hard time focusing on the road coz it really felt like my skull was cracking. I was afraid I might pass out. I considered parking somewhere and asking my mom to just pick me up (it was that bad). I was breaking into a cold sweat. I turned of my aircon and I was perspiring but it still felt chilly inside the car. When I got home, I went straight up to my bed to take a nap. Whew. I wonder what that was all about.



Maybe it's just a case of "sembreak-sickness." Hehe. I miss bumming around so much it makes me sick. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment